Linwave offers a subcontract ATE programming service. Our significant experience of the NI Labview programming environment (specifically in RF test and automation applications) allows us to offer our customers value-added product integration and production test solutions.
We have written ATE modules to support most of the popular RF and microwave test equipment manufacturers products, including: Agilent/HP, Rhode & Schwarz, RDL, Fluke, Philips, IFR, TTI, Gigatronics, Tektronix, LeCroy and ESS.
Our software is thoroughly tested to ensure a robust and stable platform for your requirements. The modular nature of our software allows for later expansion to match a customer’s evolving demands and reduces code duplication across products.
A fully automated test procedure offers a number of distinct advantages compared to manual testing:
- Reduced test time
- Improved productivity
- Reduced configuration and testing errors
- Improved outgoing product quality
- Continuous statistical monitoring
Our ATE service can simply be used to automate a few tedious production tests or provide a complete production test suite. Some of the features that can be incorporated into an ATE test system include:
- Real time data gathering and processing
- Real time statistical process control (SPC)
- Automated yield analysis
- Automatic Pass/Fail criteria
- Automated failure analysis
- Automatic WIP control
- Generation of final sign off paperwork
- Stop after a predetermined number of consecutive fails
- Automatic prompting of calibration
- Result sharing over a computer network
- Store module test data into embedded characterization memory