Acceptance of Conditions of Use
This web site is owned and operated by Linwave Technology Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”, “we” or “us”).
The Company reserves the right to vary these Conditions of Use and any other basis upon which this site is to be used. As such, The Company suggests that you consult this section regularly to check for any changes. Note that your use of the site will be deemed to mean that you have accepted whatever Conditions of Use prevail at the time of such usage.
Conditions of Use
- All Linwave trademarks, site design, graphics, images and the selection and arrangement of such material, all copy content, text and any computer programs or databases relating to this site are owned by The Company and are subject to Section 77 of the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988. None may be used for any purpose other than the limited downloading exercise expressly referred to in paragraph 2 below.
- The contents of this site are intended for personal, non-commercial use only and are displayed solely for the purposes of promoting The Company’s services. You may copy, by way of downloading, the contents and other materials displayed on this site but only for personal, non-commercial use and provided you do not modify, obscure, or delete any copyright or other proprietary notices on the site. No right, title or interest in any materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such copying and, save for such downloading, you may not reproduce or publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, sell or otherwise exploit any such downloaded material in any way, in whole or in part.
- Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this site will be governed by the laws of England and exclusively the English Courts will determine any dispute concerning use of this site.
- At any time, and at The Company’s absolute discretion, we may notify you by e-mail, fax or any other communication means, that The Company requires you to desist forthwith from using this site and upon receipt of such notice, you will promptly cease use of the site and destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this site in your then possession, custody or control, as well as all copies of such materials.
- Whilst The Company takes all reasonable efforts to exclude viruses from this site, we cannot ensure such efforts will be successful and we do not accept any liability for such viruses. You are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this site.
- You shall not, without The Company’s express approval, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services and you shall not use this site to solicit or encourage other persons to commit unlawful acts.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold The Company harmless from, and against, any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including lawyer’s fees, arising from, or related to, your breach of any of these terms.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access this site, or from your reliance on any information contained in this site.
- Please note that parts of this site may give you the option to provide us with personal details about yourself. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to secure any personal data, please note that it is not possible to guarantee the security of transmissions over the Internet and, therefore, when using this site, we urge you to exercise appropriate discretion.
Copyrights & Trademarks
Linwave Technology Ltd. acknowledges all trademarks and any copyrighted material that may explicitly or inadvertently appear on this web site. Linwave Technology Ltd. believes that all of the material presented on it’s website is sourced from public domain archives, except where stated. If you believe that any material on this site constitutes a copyright infringement please contact us.